Plant-a-Talent is a non-profit organization that actively supports motivated:
- Recognized asylum seekers,
- Asylum seekers awaiting an appeal decision
- Immigrants, and
- Under-privileged individuals
with their integration into German society and with their job search. We refer to all members of these target groups as “Candidates” at Plant-a-Talent.
With our tailor-made process, we do our best to make fair participation in the German labor market a reality. To attain our successful results, we have designed and implemented a series of helpful programs that prepare candidates for successful professional employment.
Since April 2019, we have helped fill more than 220 job vacancies in Munich. We attribute our success to the fact that we personally coach and support each candidate on an individual basis with their job preparation and job search process.
Be it large corporations or small companies, we send prospective employers selected applicants who really fit the job description. With Plant-a-Talent, one finds talented candidates where personal and professional growth and development, integration and successful employment benefit everyone.
If you are looking for highly motivated and talented candidates from all over the world to support and contribute to your company, please contact us. We can help you find the right person for your team and also support you during the candidate’s first months of employment at your company.
We encourage open-minded company volunteers – as part of your firm’s CSR program – to support our candidates as they learn their new job and integrate into German society.
We support our candidates with an integration program that lasts about six months.
Your donation is greatly appreciated!
Plant-a-Talent is presently funded by private and corporate donations and sponsorships as well as grants from foundations and private individuals. Dinese Grace Hannewald, 100% shareholder, capitalized the non-profit limited liability company (gGmbH) with her own private capital and continues to donate funds to the company.
At the moment, we depend on your financial support to continue our much needed to work for the successful integration of newcomers.
Each donation gives our candidates an opportunity to find work for a better future.
Our bank information:
IBAN: DE69 7002 0270 0015 816 107
A receipt for your donation will be sent as soon as possible.
NEW! – Adopt a Candidate
Pay for her/his participation in a workshop or program
Your donation seriously counts and increases the job success rates for our candidates.
Please consider sponsoring one or several of our candidates who participate in our:
- Basic Computer Literacy Program – Next Class starts May 2019 (€ 300)
- Intermediate Computer Course – Next Class starts June 2019 (€ 300)
- Plant-a-Talent- goetzpartners Job preparation and Job search Workshop – Next Class May 2019 (€ 35)
- Growing together with Basketball – For young men and women aged 9 to 14 – Beginning June 2019 (€ 30)
- Basic Finance – Household budgets, saving plan, insurance options, personal investments, etc. – for all candidates of all backgrounds aged 16 and older – Beginning July 2019 (€ 125)
- Financial Women Empowerment – for women aged 35+ living in Germany. Course includes Basic Finance and more – Beginning July 2019 (€ 300)
- Germany – Exploring Economic, Social, Political and Environmental Dimensions – Beginning September 2019 (€ 100)
- Your donation covers the entire cost of the program (most with a duration of about 12 weeks) and also pays for the candidate’s local transportation costs (U-Bahn und S-Bahn)